“Going to Golder has definitely helped prepare me for college and being on my own. Over the past two years our classes have been run like college courses. The discipline helped prepare all of us to be responsible. After 4 years, I understand.”
— Amber, Class of 2011 Golder Graduate
Golder College Prep graduated its first class of seniors in 2011, and the graduates of the Class of 2012 have maintained the high level of achievements set by their predecessors. Through years of hard work and dedication, these seniors achieved some amazing results.
- 100% of both 2011 and 2012 graduates have been accepted to college.
- 99% of graduates accepted to 4-year colleges and universities.
- 78% will be the first in their families to go to college
- Golder's first class of graduates was awarded more than $6.7 million in scholarships and financial aid.
- As a cohort, they averaged 6 points growth from their Freshman Explore exam to their Junior year ACT exam
- Graduates are attending high quality colleges such as the University of Illinois and Northwestern University.
- Contact Us