Noble Efforts Change Lives.
FOLLOW US ON:
Golder College Prep is a campus of the Noble Network of Charter Schools in Chicago, IL. We opened our doors on August 20, 2007 to a freshman class of 155 students. Today, we have 645 students in grades 9th through 12th. In 2011, 100% of our first graduating seniors were accepted to four-year universities. Through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, a strict discipline policy, and a culture of high expectations, Noble has become the highest performing non-selective CPS high school in the city. Interested applicants need only to complete and submit their application on time, successfully meet their 8th grade graduation requirements, and live within the city of Chicago.
Please tour our web site and feel free to contact us with any questions. We welcome tours by appointment. To learn more, please contact us.
GOLDER COLLEGEPREP will NOT have a lottery this year for the 2015-16 Freshman application process.
· Notification Letters with the results from our enrollment process will be mailed the week of . You will receive one letter from our central office with the status for all the NOBLE campuses. If you do not receive your notification letter by , please contact our central office at (773) 278-6895 or email email@example.com Students may receive multiple offers, of which they may only accept one. This letter must be returned to secure a student’s enrollment/waitlist spot.
o Cartas de Notificación: El guardián legal recibirá una carta de la oficina central con los resultados de admisión para todas las escuelas Noble. Cartas de notificación serán enviadas la semana del 16 de febrero del 2015. Si no reciben su notificación para el 23 de febrero, por favor comuníquense a nuestra oficina central at 773.278.6895 o manden un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org. Esta carta se tiene que devolver para asegurar el espacio en una escuela o lista de espera.
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Friday, February 6th
- Q3 Interims - 11th grade only
- Friday, February 13th
- Staff Development- No Classes-Main Office will be Open
- Monday, February 16th
- No School - Office Closed
- Thursday, January 29th
- Men's BBall (V) vs. DRW
- Rauner Family YMCA, 2500 S. Western Ave.
- Men's BBall (JV) vs. Muchin
- Saturday, January 31st
- Cheerleading IHSA Sectional Competition
- Rolling Meadows High School, 2901 Central Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008, United States
- Tuesday, February 3rd
- Men's BBall (V) @ Cristo Rey
- Cristo Rey High School, 1852 W 22nd Pl, Chicago, IL 60608